Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I have been sick socks for days and days. Time is up, for it to be over, I'd say. Payback for not getting sick all Winter?

I want nothing more than a box of cereal to eat for the next three meals, but the interns are picking up our groceries when they go out for theirs, and I, red nosed and pajama clad, have to set a good example. Cereal, in Canada, is disturbingly overpriced; it's not in their budget, it shouldn't be in mine. Welcome to farm life.

Speaking of farm life, I have good feelings about this years' crew; I have good feelings about this year. It's a happy thing.

Less of a happy thing is all of this wet and cold. Dear Spring, don't you know we need you?

And that's the sort of post you get from me when I haven't washed my hair in three days. End.

No comments:

Post a Comment